Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Becoming an inspiration

Lady Gaga has served as an inspiration to listeners across the globe for almost four years now. Quickly forming a fanbase (the Little Monsters), Gaga rose to the top of the charts almost naturally. Her speeches and performances have created statements and inspired people in many different ways.
That begs the question, how does one inspire?
Not only to millions of other fans across the world, but Lady Gaga has inspired me as well. This is why this subject hits home. Without her being who she is, I wouldn't have the strength in my heart that I do today. As I came out of the closet to my family and friends, Lady Gaga reminded me to 'never let a soul in the world tell me I couldn't be exactly who I was.' Not only for the LGBT community, but Gaga has served as a role model to all different people groups with the ever-so famous and universal message, "Born This Way".
The ability to inspire is a natural occurrence, sometimes you may not know it, but you could have touched someone's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment